WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Attend a Monday vigil outside the Cuban Interests Section in DC or start a vigil in your own community calling for Alan Gross’s release.
- Write a letter to Alan and encourage others to do so. Contact the JCRC office for instructions on how to send your letter to Alan.
- Send a letter to the Cuban Interests Section in Washington (Mr. Jorge Bolanos, Chief of Mission, Cuban Interests Section, Embassy of Switzerland, 2639 16th Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20009) urging the Cuban government to release Alan Gross immediately on humanitarian grounds.
- Contact the White House at 202-456-1414 and reach out to your members of Congress and senatorsand ask to speak to their foreign policy legislative staff and urge them to work to free Alan immediately on humanitarian grounds.
- Send an email to the U.S. State Department letting them know Alan is a high priority atFreeAlanGross@state.gov.
- Using the information found here, write a letter about Alan's plight to the editor of your local media outlet.
- Encourage others to share this widget (counting Alan's days in captivity) on websites, blogs, Facebook and Twitter.
- Provide us your email to receive updates and make a donation to The JCRC to help us maintain our efforts to free Alan.