HEARING SOMEONE ELSE’S STORY HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE YOU.
This year, the JCRC's annual Dor L'Dor are moving online.
In commemoration of Yom Ha'Shoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, join us to dialogue with Holocaust survivors as they share their war-time experiences. Become inspired to speak truth to power, seek justice, and fight against hatred of all kinds.
Community Wide Conversations (select the hyperlink to sign up for any of the events):
- Sunday April 19 at 11:00 am hosted by JCRC
- Monday April 20 at 6:30 pm hosted by B’nai Israel Congregation
- Tuesday April 21 at 5:30 pm hosted by JCRC
Additional JCRC/Congregation Collaboration Conversations:
- Adat Shalom Reconstructionist Congregation
- Congregation Beth El of Montgomery county
- Congregation B’nei Tzedek
- Northern Virginia Hebrew Congregation
- Operation Understanding DC
Please check out their websites for more details and to sign up.